We hope that you find the following websites that are linked to Hinckley Past & Present are useful to you, the links are displayed in an alphabetical order along with a short description of what the website is about.
Hinckley Past & Present are happy to exchange links to other websites that will benefit our members.
Do you have a website that you think would benefit our members?
If you would like to do a Link Exchange, then please create a link on your website using the following link www.hinckleypastpresent.org along with the title of Hinckley Past & Present, once this has been done then contact us via our Contact Page with your website name, link and a sort description.
We do check the links work from time to time, if you find a broken link the please let us know via our Contact Page.
- British History - An online British History resource with easy to read sections.
- East Midlands Oral History Archive (EMOHA) - A joint project to conserve and develop oral history resources in the East Midlands that is supported by the University of Leicester, Leicester City Council and Leicestershire County Council.
- Hollycroft Park - A park that is central in Hinckley offering nice walks, Lawn Bowling, Tennis, Golf, Bandstand for live music events, and more.
- Leicestershire History - A broad mix of historians, archaeologists, business people and others who are passionate about Leicestershire’s history.
- Past Times Project - The website consists of 7 useful sections: Find Past Friends, Life story Library, Heritage Visits, Gene Junction, Seeking Companions, Nostalgia Knowledge and Seeking Lost Persons.
- Rhianydd Murray’s Times Past - A collection of recorded memories of the hosiery industry at the end of the twentieth century in a typical region of England.